Is it Comfy?
It's the comfiest.
Our Wire-Free Lounge Bras are made exclusively for large busted ladies such as yourself. They're designed for maximum comfiness (did we mention padded straps?) and we promise they won't try and stab you with wires.
Our bras fit DD-I cups and 30-40 bands currently, and we're working on extending our sizes as fast as we can so we can fit more women.
Every Behave Bra has our unique Stayz - hidden pieces of fabric that live inside of each cup. They're kind of like a soft seatbelt but for your bust and they keep each breast securely in it's assigned seat. See why we call the company Behave?
Is it Quality?
In short, YES.
In long (is that a thing?) we use the highest quality lace and materials. How do we know this? Our lace is 3x stronger than the standard for burst tests and scored high marks across the plethora of testing we do for color-fastness, washability, etc. We also couldn't get our pointy fingernails through it, no matter how hard we tried so there's that informal test as well.
We design and fit all of our products here in the US (where the big boobs are) with our technical experts, and produce to the highest standards at a new facility in Indonesia.
Is Shipping Free?
We offer FREE shipping for all bras and panties!
We send your goods using First Class Mail with USPS on all packages and all orders placed will be processed within 24 hours, Monday through Friday. Orders placed on Friday after 7am EST will ship next business day (that means Monday).
We all know that the post office has been a little spotty lately, but they're still the very best in shipping dependability at this point so we're sticking with them for now!
All the area codes?
If you have a US area code, we ship to it. Even the Canadian codes are shippable.
Our shipping is throughout the continental US, AK and HI as well as Canada (you'll have to reach out for returns directly to the Mom Squad if you are a Canadian buyer so we can print your special label.)
If you'd like international shipping, please contact our Mom Squad customer service team for a quote on shipping charges and any associated customs fees.
Easy peasy returns?
Sometimes you have to return things. We get that bras can be tough to fit and won't take it personally.
To easily return a product, go to the footer on any page on our website and click "Returns" to start our automated returns process! The laundry bag your products came in is yours to keep.
Returns or exchanges are always FREE for our Wireless Lounge bras, as long as the product is unworn, unwashed and the Behave shoulder tag is still attached. You have 30 days from the ship date to initiate a return on our website. If you're a Canadian buyer, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com so we can get you a special return label.
Behave panties are NOT returnable for hygienic reasons.
When do I get the goods?
We're hustlers. In a good way.
Your order will be processed within 24 hours. We use USPS First Class shipping and for most parts of the continental US, it takes between 2-4 business days to actually arrive to you. You can opt for expedited shipping at checkout, which may be faster.
Orders will not be shipped out on Saturdays or Sundays because our shipping partners have families and lives and we totally respect that.
Do you want to chat?
We're here and available for a chat and dare we say, always down to talk tatas.
You can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond as soon as we can. Or drop us a quick note on our chat and we'll get right back to you!
If you'd like to inquire about potential partnerships, our affiliate program or any press related things, please send us an email to email@example.com.
You Want Me to Wash This?
Our Adulting 101 guide says to wash your Behave bras every couple of wears. For the bestest results:
1. Wash your Behave bra in the Free laundry bag we sent it to you in. It's fine mesh to keep the lace from getting snagged on other clothes
2. Wash it on cold. It'll keep the fibers in your fabrics newer, longer. Or hand wash if you're feeling fancy.
3. Lay flat to dry. Or do what we do and hang on a door knob by the bra strap. Let air dry naturally.
4. NEVER PUT IN DRYER. Sorry to yell, but never dry your lace bras or panties in the dryer. Drying at that kind of heat can break down the elastics and fibers in your lingerie.
5. Hot tip: Stay away from laundry detergents that contain phosphates and bleach. These can degrade and ruin the fibers of your bras.
6. If you're still reading this then good for you cause here's another pro tip: Baking soda made into a paste by mixing with a bit of water can remove deo and sweat stains from fabrics. Just smear on the area you want to treat, let sit for an hour or two and put in laundry bag to wash based on above instructions.
7. Or skip all of the above and give to your mother to wash. She knows what she's doing.