SHARK TANK ROCKED - THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!
We offer FREE shipping for all bras and panties to the US!
We ship anywhere in the continental US, HI and AL and do not ship to Canada. We send your goods using First Class Mail with USPS on all packages and all orders placed will be processed within 24 hours, Monday through Friday. Orders placed on Friday after 7am EST will ship next business day (that means Monday).
We all know that the post office has been a little spotty lately, but they're still the very best in shipping dependability at this point so we're sticking with them for now!
Sometimes you have to return things. We get that bras can be tough to fit and won't take it personally.
To easily return a product, go to the footer on any page on our website and click "Returns" to start our automated returns process! The laundry bag your products came in is yours to keep.
Returns or exchanges are always FREE for our Wireless Lounge bras, as long as the product is unworn, unwashed and the Behave shoulder tag is still attached. You have 30 days from the ship date to initiate a return on our website. If you're a Canadian buyer, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com so we can get you a special return label.
Behave panties are NOT returnable for hygienic reasons.
NOTE: We may need 1-2 extra days to process your order for the next few weeks because of Shark Tank!
On weekdays, your order will be processed within 24 hours. We use USPS First Class shipping and for most parts of the continental US, it takes between 2-4 business days to actually arrive to you. You can opt for expedited shipping at checkout, which may be faster.
Orders will not be shipped out on Saturdays or Sundays because our shipping partners have families and lives and we totally respect that.
We currently make Bras in DD-I Cups and 30- 40 inch bands. We are working on expanding our sizing as we speak!
Our Flossy Panty is one-size-fits-most and works for Size 2-8 pant sizes.
Our Cheeky Boy Panty comes in S/M (Fits sizes 2-6) and L/XL (fits sizes 8-12)
They're the comfiest. But feel free to check out our rave reviews for yourself!
Our Wire-Free Lounge Bras are made exclusively for large-busted ladies. They're designed for maximum comfiness (did we mention padded straps?) and we promise they won't try and stab you with wires.
Our bras fit DD-I cups and 30-40 bands currently, and we're working on extending our sizes as fast as we can so we can fit more women.
Every Behave Bra has our unique Stayz - hidden pieces of fabric that live inside of each cup. They're kind of like a soft seatbelt but for your bust and they keep each breast securely in its assigned seat. See why we call our company Behave?
In short, YES.
In long (is that a thing?) we use the highest quality lace and materials. How do we know this? Our lace is 3x stronger than the standard for burst tests and scored high marks across the plethora of testing we do for color-fastness, washability, etc. We also couldn't get our pointy fingernails through it, no matter how hard we tried so there's that informal test, as well.
We design and fit all of our products here in the US (where the big boobs are) with our technical experts, and produce to the highest standards at a new facility in Indonesia.
We're here and available for a chat and dare we say, always down to talk tatas.
You can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our live chat, and we'll respond as soon as we can.
If you'd like to inquire about potential partnerships, our affiliate program or any press related things, please send us an email to the email above!
Our Adulting 101 guide says to wash your Behave bra every couple of wears. For the bestest results:
1. Wash your Behave bra in the Free laundry bag it came in. It's made of fine mesh to protect the lace from getting snagged on other clothes
2. Wash it in cold water. It'll keep the fibers in your fabrics newer, longer. Or hand wash if you're feeling fancy.
3. Lay flat to dry. Or do what we do, and hang on a door knob by the bra strap. Let your bra air dry naturally.
4. NEVER PUT IN DRYER. Sorry to yell, but never dry your lace bras or panties in the dryer. Drying at that kind of heat can break down the elastics and fibers in your lingerie.
5. Hot tip: Stay away from laundry detergents that contain phosphates and bleach. These can degrade and ruin the fibers of your bras.
6. If you're still reading this then good for you cause here's another pro tip: Baking soda made into a paste by mixing with a bit of water can remove deo and sweat stains from fabrics. Just smear on the area you want to treat, let sit for an hour or two and put in laundry bag to wash based on above instructions.
7. Or skip all of the above and give it to your mother to wash. She knows what she's doing.