Our Adulting 101 guide says to wash your Behave bra every couple of wears. For the bestest results:
1. Wash your Behave bra in the Free laundry bag it came in. It's made of fine mesh to protect the lace from getting snagged on other clothes
2. Wash it in cold water. It'll keep the fibers in your fabrics newer, longer. Or hand wash if you're feeling fancy.
3. Lay flat to dry. Or do what we do, and hang on a door knob by the bra strap. Let your bra air dry naturally.
4. NEVER PUT IN DRYER. Sorry to yell, but never dry your lace bras or panties in the dryer. Drying at that kind of heat can break down the elastics and fibers in your lingerie.
5. Hot tip: Stay away from laundry detergents that contain phosphates and bleach. These can degrade and ruin the fibers of your bras.
6. If you're still reading this then good for you cause here's another pro tip: Baking soda made into a paste by mixing with a bit of water can remove deo and sweat stains from fabrics. Just smear on the area you want to treat, let sit for an hour or two and put in laundry bag to wash based on above instructions.
7. Or skip all of the above and give it to your mother to wash. She knows what she's doing.